Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A Little Explanation

Realizing that some of my friends who are visiting from Facebook may not have seen the invitation I put on Wife and Mom Under Construction yesterday, this explains An Ordinary Hope a bit more . . . .

I've recently felt called to start something new apart from our family's activities--a place where I can share what I have been reading and listening to regarding hope, faith and the Church. Honestly, I'm not really sure what it's going to be, or how much I'll post, so we will all learn along the way. Some days I might post a pod cast I've heard, some may just be a quote, and some might be my own thoughts.

I read a lot, listen to a lot, but if I don't write it down, I tend to forget what I've read or listened to after a time. So, the purpose of this is two-fold--to share what has inspired or challenged me in my faith life, and to remind myself of these words when I need to revisit them--my collection of inspiration and hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment